The XQ Inside Out Leadership Experience
SEPTEMBER 19 | SAN DIEGO, CA
XQ Innovation presents an invite-only experience for mid-market business leaders in partnership with Kyocera.
We believe you’re a good fit for our Business Leader XQ – Inside Out Leadership Event, hosted on Sept. 19th. To learn more about this upcoming event workshop, fill out the form on this page and request the Free XQ Assessment.
Grow your leadership potential.
Facilitated Round Table Discussion
Peer- to-peer learning can expand your perspective, spark new friendships and spur our best and brightest ideas. Think of it as creating your personal board of advisors.
Our goal is to connect people like you with other mid- market business leaders with diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives.
The aim of this workshop is to build awareness and understanding of strategic thinking and strategic leadership and its contribution to business performance by reviewing relevant theories, models and concepts.
Change is essential to an organization if they are going to adapt, grow and remain competitive.
Corporate Strategy is essential in determining where you are, where you want to be in the future and in what way you will get from here to there. However, statistics show that organizations run into difficulties and obstacles, often failing-a staggering 70%-when implementing new strategies.
Strategic Thinking and Strategic Leadership
Key Benefits of the Group
By sharing the challenges, opportunities and issues with our companies, combined with targeted Inside Out Leadership Workshops, we can all improve our leadership skill set and predictably succeed in our respective businesses.
What our members say
Breakfast & Meet ‘n Greet
– Participant Introductions
– Inside Out Leadership Workshop – Strategy
Round Table Peer – Peer Advisory Board Discussion
- What’s your company story?
- What’s most interesting or exciting about what you do?
- What issue, challenge, opportunity or question do you need to address in the next 30-60 days?
Group Feedback & Close
Most frequent questions and answers
Membership is by invitation. There is no contract to, however members are requested to give 60 day notice. A typical group size is from 10-12 participants. Monthly participant fees are payable in advance $750.00 per month.
A light breakfast and lunch will be served.
- It can be lonely at the top. We see the need for a group like this. Business leaders work in silos that offer no objective guidance on the key decisions they need to make.
- Your peers can make a difference. Research shows that those who become the best in their field have mentors, coaches and frequent peer-to-peer interactions.
- A crisis in leadership exists. Not because today’s problems are not being addressed, but because there is not enough responsiveness in the followers. The importance of a leader’s message can only grow when people respond to it. Leaders who are worthy of allegiance will be those who are chosen because they have been proven and trusted to serve the people that they lead.
This is why a great leader will be first seen as a servant because that is what he/she is on the inside. This emerging moral principal is increasingly becoming the main force shaping group relationships and the and the only feasible organizations of the future.
- Strategic Thinking and Strategic Leadership. Presented by Joe Keshmiri.
- Competitive Advantage Through Innovation
- Strategy Implementation
- Shaping Organizational Culture
- Leadership and Delegation
- Learning to Be a Better Leader (You don’t have to be bad to get better)
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership
- Servant Leadership
- Stress Management
- Empathy – Beyond Emotional Intelligence
- From Good to Great
- A detailed examination of Jim Collin’s research into high-performance companies’ best practices and recipes for success.
We provide companies with a variety of ways to understand human factors and put them into practice. XQ is a combination of IQ (intelligence quotient), EQ (emotional quotient), and personality traits. When you triangulate these 3 things together, you can create amazing synergy at work. It’s all about understanding the human mind, and making sure strategies have your people in mind.
At KYOCERA, in order to deliver products and services that delight our customers, we take the “Customer-First” Principle as our top priority. To ensure customer satisfaction, we aim to be a partner that delivers new value to our customers’ operations, with employees who relentlessly pursue their dreams, work enthusiastically and achieve self-determined goals.